reflection 10/26

 I'm lost. Not lost as if in woods, but lost mentally. I don't know what to do anymore. Yeah, I know this is supposed to be a reflection, but it ends up being the same. Everyday is the same. My responses are the same. Assignment after another accompanied by tests' and due dates. Not so much time in the day, but can't do anything about it because it won't stop for you. Time is something you continue to loose and never get back. "How long does this take? When will it get better lol?", I'd ask myself as if it's playing the role of a sarcastic question. It might sound crazy, but I miss having seven classes. I hate the way things are now. I'm disappointed about the way my grades look and unexpectedly there's other things trying to make its way in front of it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection 8/12

Reflection 8/23