We played the card game. This time we have more people in the class. I feel as if it was more fun the last time we played. Today, we was given our agenda for the rest of the week.
Today was a continuation of the test. I actually tried, even thought I always do. I'm a little furious because I was not able to finish my last question because I ran out of time. If I am being completely honest, I think since I've taken so many benchmarks it resulted in me being able to write faster and figure out what to write. I was able to finish all three out of four constructive responses today.
Today, in class we had a bell ringer on why do people read. People read to get an understanding of something or increases your vocabulary and your knowledge of how to correctly use words. We also covered formal and informal language. You use formal language for research papers, essays, school, assignments, business letter, applications, and situations where you have a serious purpose. For essays that are not narrative essays avoid the use second person pronouns and first person pronouns. Informal language use informal language for communication with friends, for humorous essays, for dialogue, and for other situations when your purpose is causal. We also went over a text together as a class and talked about the purpose and reading and we found details for when our purpose was to rob the house and to buy the house.
We had a fire. Some boys got in a fight knocking down the fire estinguisher. We all had to evacuate building, while doing so there was more fights and more fights after being outside. We had a smooth day in class.
Comments
Post a Comment