Reflection 8/24

Yesterday was not one of my best days. I was constantly back and forth from the counseling office getting paper work situated. I told my teacher in beginning of class that I was going to have to go up there and their response was I couldn’t go at the moment. I was didn’t have a problem with waiting. We was about to start a quiz before we was disrupted by the fire alarm. I really was not feeling good, so I was not too happy about the alarm. Then, it was too hot outside. Once we came back in I had to pick up some papers to turn back in the counseling office, then I was with my healthcare teacher because she wanted to talk to me about sga. I even emailed my teacher to asked for the assignments before school was over.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection 8/12

Reflection 8/23