Write about when you knew you were in trouble.

 A time that I knew I was in trouble is an occasional time. I try to think about the consequences of my actions before hand. One specific time that I knew that I was in trouble is when I skipped school with some friends. I finished my assignments for the day and felt as if it was pointless to be in school. One of my friends suggested we go get some food and chill at their house. As soon as we get to my friend’s house, my mom started calling me nonstop. The first call I was a little worried, but I just brushed it off because I was under the impression she was at work. It the was third call that I then knew something was up. My mom ended up coming to the school to check me out, but obviously I was not there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection 8/12

Reflection 8/23