reflection 11/1

 My day started off not so great. I flew in from Chicago late and barely got any sleep. I woke up late and had to rush getting ready for school. I originally threw on some leggings and a hoodie to make it easier because it was so simple. Unfortunately, I had to call my mom back up to the school to bring me some pants because of me wearing legging and I could get ISS. I never will understand taking away school instruction for clothes that is not affecting anyone. Then, to top it off I seen about ten people with leggings on in the hallway that looked way more inappropriate than mine. Anyways, in class we were sitting in a circle, taking turns reading. We also took a quiz, but I wasn't able to because I was absent on Friday. I plan on answering them when I read chapter seven, eight, and nine. I'm glad there is no school tomorrow because I be needing a break. Being in school five days out the week and nearly the whole day, and only two day weekend is ridiculous.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection 8/12

Reflection 8/23