3/3

 What are 5 things you need to improve your score.

   After reviewing my rhetorical analysis essay and score, I need to work on my planning, time management, and be more concise. I tend to let the time get the best of me. I need to practice working efficiently under pressure. I think If I could get straight to the point fast enough, it would be helpful. I try to use all of the information from all of my different teachers throughout the year which is challenging. Another thing that I need to improve my score is to actually compose a five paragraph essay. Now, I am capable to complete an essay, but apparently not under the specific time limit. Even if I do not finish, I still should consider doing my conclusion when time is running out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection 8/12

Reflection 8/23